Daphne Blake

Okay, this is kind of childish but I remembered the hottest character in Scooby-Doo was Daphne Blake. She was just so hot, well, she can cause one to fall for her even if she's not real. It was kind of nice for her to get sexy in some rare appearances especially as the graphics evolved from the 70s until recent times. So I kind of thought that her personality was more developed probably making her more popular. She turned from Danger Prone Daphne to a more mature one. Besides, I believe it's her popularity that caused Fred and Velma to be written off in the new seasons. In fact, the later seasons with Scrappy-Doo only had her, Shaggy, and Scooby in revealing monster hoaxes. However, I didn't like how her hair was done in Scooby-Doo and the 13 Ghosts. There was also the Freddie Jones-Daphne Blake fan shipping but it never materialized. For some reason though, I prefer her and Johnny Bravo as a couple (but she rejected him when they first met) but many will disagree. Why? I think there's a HUGE Johnny Bravo-Velma Dinkley fan-shipping going on because of the attraction they apparently had in the Johnny Bravo episode where they appeared. Velma Dinkley didn't find him annoying so I guess it's that both of them do balance each other. Why I pick her with Johnny Bravo? Well I kind of think both are vain, danger prone, and not to mention, they have the hot looks.

Comments

  1. Hello Sean, I really like your blog and I would like to use one of your pics (it's a photo of Johnny Bravo, to be precise)to illustrate my article on Suite 101. Can I have your permission, please?
    Sincerely, Bridget

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fred and Daphne Is a Hot coupel not just hot too hot.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment