The Confusion of My Super Mario Childhood: Peach and Daisy


I just thought though that before, I used to think that Peach and Daisy were the same person until much later I did some research and verified they weren't.  In the original Super Mario game, the princess wasn't named until the second game and she was named Princess Toadstool.  So I assumed that Toadstool was the surname, Daisy was her first name or whatever.  It just got confusing especially that in earlier Mario games (the good old NES days), we find out that Princess Peach had brown hair like Princess Daisy.  It wasn't until Super Mario All Stars was developed that the error was corrected, Princess Peach had blonde hair so further clarifying that Peach isn't Daisy.  And also, later Mario games featured Daisy as a separate character rather than another name for Peach, further clearing away the confusion for good.  So there I got my answers to that old age question to Daisy and Peach.

Comments