Power Rangers Seasons I Really Have a Huge Dislike

Here are Power Rangers seasons that are horrible that I can't help but bad mouth them that much!  Okay this is just an opinion but I'll say my piece...

Photobucket
MMPR Season Three- Seriously it all went downhill by season three.  Why?  Well aside from Lord Zedd suffering from a villain decay which I think his love for Rita should have made him more EVIL... (and it seldom does) but the plots were getting corny and dry.  Yeah the whole franchise was suffering from literal burnouts too!  On the superficial side, I hated it when Kimberly left perhaps Amy Jo Johnson was disliking the series already.

Photobucket
Okay I know the Dekaranger gang is dubbing SPD in Japan (well I moan at the fact that while some countries enjoy BOTH franchises, some don't) but I have to say I find plenty of the cast annoying (I know character flaws like being a bad cook is part of life but nuisance is not tolerable).  Who in particular?  They're namely Jack (Ban will NEVER skip the obstacle course), Bridge and his toasts and worse, Syd with her being a stuck up bitch.  I would have gotten too mad if the characters didn't improve especially Syd was getting on my nerves.  Who says Jack is more tolerable than Ban has got to be DREAMING!!!!  Then again, some of the people who don't like this series can only use Jasmine as an excuse to like Dekaranger better... stupid.

Photobucket
Mystic Force- well I wouldn't be surprised if it's being purposely gag dubbed now!

Photobucket
Operation Overdork- Seriously the WORST of the series.  Perhaps the only "good" thing about it is that Power Rangers fans would check out Super Sentai and made Boukenger look better.  It had potential to be a better story but sigh, unlikable characters and bad writing killed it.

Photobucket
Power Rangers RPM well for some, it's better than its underrated counterpart Go-onger.  However I seem not to be a fan of apocalyptic scenarios and if it does happen in Gobusters, I'll probably give it the same treatment as this series.

Photobucket
Power Rangers Samurai.  Okay I DO NOT like Gokaiger vs. Samurai BUT I say this season is horrifyingly done.  In fact, I am really thinking of how nonsense the story is to fit with its cast, seriously can't they see they really have to make a story that fits with whoever won the auditions?  Sheesh... seriously if other Asian theme seasons of PR can write a decent story, this one is a flop!  Also all the intentional delays may make Bulk and Spike go to Japan and look for the Shinkengers instead!

Comments