Power Rangers Awards Part 2: Male Heroes

Well I don't really have much enthusiasm with Power Rangers these days realizing I still like Super Sentai more, however here's my list of hero awardees...

Photobucket
Mr. Badass goes to Tommy.  Nobody can deny he may be a normal human physically, he may not be as great as Burai but he still has his credentials.  If you ask me, there are times he gets to be nearly as tough as Takeru/Red Mask or in some way Riki/Red Turbo.  Like Banba, he is also pretty much a fighter.  Overall, he's still a legend but let's not overrate him shall we?

Photobucket
Mr. Eye Candy goes to Cole.  My thoughts?  Well he may be quite badass considering his awesome strength, however I won't dare put him in par with Tommy.  He could be like Ryou in terms of eye candy appeal to the viewers.  Sadly his actor was a douchebag whose appearance deteriorated thanks to his ugly inner self.

Photobucket
Mr. Best Scientific Mind goes to Billy Cranston.  No doubt about it.  I would say he was based on Dyna Blue from Dynaman but as an unbalanced nerd at first.  Well he would have fun having tea with all the scientific minds of Super Sentai and Power Rangers more than he will with Dan in Zyuranger.


Most Badass Mentor goes to Anubis Kruger.  Same reasons with Doggie Kruger.

Comments