Despite the "Meh" Impression of the Episode Spoilers, I'm Probably Going to Hang Around with PR Megaforce =P

So while I had a bad taste with Power Rangers Samurai, even Spike ran off to Japan (and Yatsudenwani promoted him as vice president of Dino Curry!) so I guess I'll hang out a bit with Megaforce for...


Ciara Hanna... he he he!  Well I'll spill it out that I still have a soft spot for Power Rangers though it's not as much as it used to be thanks to majority of what Kalish had to offer.


So a little bit about this one, well I wish it were Ciara Hanna who were wearing the short shorts but oh well... ha ha ha!  I'm just glad this one isn't a copy/paste like PR Samurai so I may give this  a better chance.


Apparently the coming of PR Megaforce might change my mind of a Timeranger/i-Carly crossover with a Goseiger/i-Carly crossover.

Comments