Megaforce Episode Two...

So far, so good for me or am I being shallow minded?  Moving on... pictures taken from http://www.megaforcecast.com


So it's another day of school and there's that pop quiz.  So there's a bit of interesting bits we see... Troy has a meeting with Creepox, Jake HATES pop quizzes (and so do I) and of course their professor Mr. Burley can be unreliable.


A little bit of interaction between Mr. Burly and Jake.  I liked this scene so I guess he might defend him in the future.  A better character than Phenomenus if you ask me.


I could say that footage splicing was done properly.  Well, I guess they have a budget now but I hope they can do better.


It's the premier of the Gosei Megazord.  Not anything special but still good.  Then again, I should give Goseiger a second chance.


And a little bit of a moral lesson that both Super Sentai and Power Rangers enjoy about teamwork.  Now I just had a thought that compared to PR Samurai, I'll probably hang out a bit longer than usual not ever since my status as a Power Rangers fan is shaking due to bad writing it constantly suffers from.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Power Rangers Injustice: The Dear John Letter in Power Rangers Zeo!

Power Rangers Seasons That I Refuse To Compare Too Much With Their Super Sentai Counterparts

Angry Rant: Power Rangers Ain't About Tommy!

What if Amy Jo Johnson Didn't Leave Power Rangers Until Later?

What I Believe Went Wrong With Saban's Masked Rider

What if Spike Met Mako in Shinkenger?

Heihachi Is Most Likely Namco's Favorite Tekken Boss

Power Rangers Snobs: A Living Example Of American Superiority Mentality's Stupidity

Tori Hanson in Power Rangers Ninja Storm

Who's Really More Evil Between Kazuya And Heihachi?