Those Useless Characters in Power Rangers

Here are characters in the Power Rangers franchise that I think that are useless, not all of them annoy me though.


Bulk and Skull- As a child I thought they were funny BUT the gag soon got sour.  For season 1-2 I did tolerate their existence or that stupid plot where they wanted to figure out the identity of the Power Rangers. I did chuckle at them UNTIL I realized they were getting corny.  So yeah from MMPR down to PR in Space they were souring out.


Professor Phenomenus was introduced in Power Rangers in Space.  He was a loony old man that did little or none, he remained in Lost Galaxy.  Overall, just a useless character and I thought that his concept was done well when it came to Santa-Chan in Kamen Rider W.  Just a joke character sad to say but he didn't annoy me.


Cassidy and Devin I REALLY DAMN HATED THESE TWO to death!  Need I say more?


Boom.  Well I'd say at least he is part of the technical crew but still, didn't like SPD for a lot of reasons I keep mentioning to myself.


Spike as Skull's son was what I'd call recycling and a poor attempt to remake Skull.  I do feel this guy is a pervert with his mannerisms.  He's just there for fanservice like his Uncle Bulk so it's possible his mother is Bulk's sister.  I don't find him horrid but he's just useless.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Power Rangers Injustice: The Dear John Letter in Power Rangers Zeo!

What I Believe Went Wrong With Saban's Masked Rider

The Bizarre Father/Son Relationship Of Cyclops And Cable

Angry Rant: Power Rangers Ain't About Tommy!

Zero's Rather Interesting History in Megaman X

Wishful Thinking: Who I Wished as Poison Ivy in the Batman Film

What Could Have Happened Between Kazuya and Jun in Tekken 2?

What If Trakeena Were In Power Rangers In Space Instead Of Power Rangers Lost Galaxy?

What Was Practically Wrong with Golion?

I Wished Mortal Kombat (2011) Had The First Two Pits In That Same Game