Trying to Get My Troy/Gia Shipping


Well what can I say?  I'm a Troy/Gia shipper and I thought that for the Megaforce episodes, I was thinking Troy and Gia had some things in common.  Both are martial artists, both are tough and have good leadership skills. Also while I find the whole Jake/Gia shipping weird, I prefer her and Troy together due to things they have in common.  But other than that, it's wishful thinking. =P

Popular posts from this blog

The Bizarre Father/Son Relationship Of Cyclops And Cable

Angry Rant: Power Rangers Ain't About Tommy!

What If Trakeena Were In Power Rangers In Space Instead Of Power Rangers Lost Galaxy?

Power Rangers Injustice: The Dear John Letter in Power Rangers Zeo!

Is Power Rangers Shooting Itself At The Foot Too Many Times?

What Was Practically Wrong with Golion?

Megaman and the Asimov's Three Laws of Robotics

Zero's Rather Interesting History in Megaman X

Wishful Thinking: Troy's Character Execution in Megaforce!

Vile's A Futuristic Version Of The Final Darkman Robot From Megaman 5?