Power Rangers Megaforce: It's More of a Guilty Pleasure!


So I would admit Power Rangers Megaforce is really another bad season but it's a guilty pleasure for me.  Now I know the show suffers from some issues but I cannot deny it's a real guilty pleasure.  And my guilty pleasure is not Emma Goodall but Gia Moran who sadly has not much focus episodes.  For me, Gia is the new Kimberly not Emma.  I would admit she really lacks focus episodes but at the same time, tends to steal the show away for me.

I'll just admit the truth and admit it like a man.  When Power Rangers Megaforce's promo began, seeing Ciara Hanna will act as Gia Moran made me want to watch the show as a guilty pleasure.  I would admit I normally am either neutral or just a minor fan of Power Rangers after I got over being a hater.  So I just watched the show for her but I'll admit, it does get boring and viewing the show is just a guilty pleasure for me.  I know the story sucks harder than MMPR's first season and second season but... I'm pretty much a sucker for hot blondes.

For Tori Hanson, she is pretty cute but Gia?  She is really smoking hot.  I kind of admit it was Gia, not Emma who wore those short shorts.  Oh well!!!!


Mako Shiraishi for me still remains better than she is for me.  Hehehehehe!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who's Really More Evil Between Kazuya And Heihachi?

Is It Mishima Family Tradition To Throw A Family Member Off From Somewhere?

What Could Have Happened Between Kazuya and Jun in Tekken 2?

I Won't Consider Myself A Power Rangers Fan...

Angry Rant: Power Rangers Ain't About Tommy!

Heihachi Is Most Likely Namco's Favorite Tekken Boss

What I Believe Went Wrong With Saban's Masked Rider

The Two Kazama Ladies Of Tekken: Jun Kazama And Asuka Kazama!

Power Rangers Injustice: The Dear John Letter in Power Rangers Zeo!

The Bizarre Father/Son Relationship Of Cyclops And Cable