Wishful Casting: Power Rangers Megaforce Edition!


I'll raise my opinion on a Power Rangers Megaforce casting decision.  At first, I thought the Megaforce team was going to at least revive Saban's era.  Now I would share my problem with the casting is with who plays Emma Goodall.  I am thinking that Christina Masterson isn't the best catch nor is she even fit to play as Emma.

Why is that?  My problem with the ACTRESS herself is this.  She's overly cheery, can't even act, can't be serious.  I was already thinking come on, this is Nickelodeon so why don't they get a more experienced still on the set Nickelodeon actress?  Ciara Hanna did have a few minor acting experience prior to Megaforce.  Now here's what I thought of casting for Power Rangers.


My current favorite Nickelodeon girl... Victoria Justice.  She's hot, pretty, sexy and she can ACT.  She has had her acting experience in Victorious and she could pull off the Kimberly-tribute character of Emma better than Christina Masterson.  I would admit that she could have pulled the act better than Christina Masterson.

What I like about Victoria Justice is her acting is really natural.  She's convincing.  I would say she may be able to pull that Kimberly mimic at the end of the first episode WAY BETTER.  I would even dare say that she might be able to fight better.  For one, watching Victorious all over again somehow made me think of this post.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who's Really More Evil Between Kazuya And Heihachi?

What Could Have Happened Between Kazuya and Jun in Tekken 2?

Angry Rant: Power Rangers Ain't About Tommy!

The Bizarre Father/Son Relationship Of Cyclops And Cable

The Two Kazama Ladies Of Tekken: Jun Kazama And Asuka Kazama!

Heihachi Is Most Likely Namco's Favorite Tekken Boss

What if Spike Met Mako in Shinkenger?

Power Rangers Injustice: The Dear John Letter in Power Rangers Zeo!

Gatchaman Fighter's Count Egobossler

Tekken's Legacy Characters