Emma Goodall's NOT The New Kimberly!


While watching Power Rangers Megaforce, I would admit that Emma trying to imitate Kimberly was... EPIC FAIL.  So what's my point of view?  She's a failed Kimberly.  And I could discuss a bit on what's going on.


So I guess by now a lot of people know how much I don't like Emma.  Maybe I don't hate her but I practically blame the actress more.  My complains are how Christina Masterson overacts a lot... every episode and scene with her... makes it a pain to watch.  I wouldn't put my blame on me not finding her all that hot... it's her acting that really and practically ruins the whole show.  I always thought they dress her up as Kimberly, make her act as Kimberly but it fails.  Ciara Hanna could have done a better job.


On the other hand, Amy Jo Johnson can act.  Okay she's not the best and for me, it's relative that I find her acting better than Reiko Chiba.  I'm not going to emphasize on her appearance.  It's more of her charm as an actress.  Amy Jo Johnson can make Kimberly a likable character compared to Christina Masterson with Emma.  So there!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wishful Thinking: Gia Moran's Character Execution in Power Rangers Megaforce!

Angry Rant: Power Rangers Ain't About Tommy!

The Power Rangers Snob Rumor Mill?

Is Mr. Sinister Really Weak to Cyclops' Optic Blasts?!

Who's Really More Evil Between Kazuya And Heihachi?

What Could Have Happened Between Kazuya and Jun in Tekken 2?

Troy as He-Man? Just a Joke!

Is Sarah/Ninja Steel Pink The New Kimberly?

My Theory of The Evil Energy/Roboenza/Maverick Virus Connection in the Megaman Series!

Heihachi Is Most Likely Namco's Favorite Tekken Boss