Possible Love Polygon That Could Have Been Introduced Into Power Rangers Megaforce

I always had my thought if I were to handle Power Rangers Megaforce, I'll really insert a love polygon into the story like...


I thought of the whole Jake liking Gia is that HE IS A FREAKING STALKER.  Again I'm being guilty since I tend to stalk girls as a teenager.  Still, I can't help but think the whole Jake likes Gia is very one sided.


However, Gia has a strong admiration for Troy who also likes her.  Granted, Troy should really get a backstory of sorts to why he's so robotic and so on.  This adds some conflict between rangers if Gia is stuck in between her leader and her deputy.  That is Troy likes Gia, Jake likes Gia and Gia likes Troy.


Although I also want to butt in Emma into the situation of being attracted to Troy, while Troy is attracted to Gia.  This of course can create some conflict considering Gia and Emma are best friends but now they are stuck over Troy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Power Rangers Seasons That I Refuse To Compare Too Much With Their Super Sentai Counterparts

Power Rangers Injustice: The Dear John Letter in Power Rangers Zeo!

What if Amy Jo Johnson Didn't Leave Power Rangers Until Later?

Angry Rant: Power Rangers Ain't About Tommy!

What if Spike Met Mako in Shinkenger?

What I Believe Went Wrong With Saban's Masked Rider

What Could Have Happened Between Kazuya and Jun in Tekken 2?

Heihachi Is Most Likely Namco's Favorite Tekken Boss

Tori Hanson in Power Rangers Ninja Storm

So Liu Kang and Kitana Finally Got Married?!