Turning Clarence Boddicker Into A Cyborg Would Create Another Billgoldy!


Looking at Janperson's transformation of Ryuzaburo Tatewaki into the more sinister Billgoldy, I thought what if Omni Consumer Products decided to take Clarence's body parts and created him into a cyborg?  I would imagine the mayhem that would cause in the Robocop universe.  Too bad, the concept never happened in Robocop to Clarence.  I think he would have been a cool concept if Clarence Boddicker became another Billgoldy in some other version of Robocop.

So let's just think what if Clarence Boddicker's body parts were fitted into a Robocop-type body and you get an evil version of Robocop?  In Janperson, they refined the Robocop 2 concept when Cain's brain was transferred into the new Robocop model.  I thought that the producers of Janperson imagined what if Clarence Boddicker underwent a transformation, turning him into a cyborg criminal?   I guess that's what the producers had in mind when Tatewaki became the more sinister Billgoldy who voluntarily had himself converted into a cyborg.

I just thought Robocop could stand a chance against Billgoldy.  I mean, he did beat the mechanized Cain in the movie but, Billgoldy does have some advantages over Robocop.  For example, Billgoldy is more agile and powerful.  I think Billgoldy might take out the robotic Cain faster.  However I think Robocop can still beat Billgoldy.  I mean, Janperson did manage to take out Billgoldy.  Robocop may still stand a chance against Clarence Boddicker if he became Robocop's own version of Billgoldy.

Comments