Turning Clarence Boddicker Into A Cyborg Would Create Another Billgoldy!


Looking at Janperson's transformation of Ryuzaburo Tatewaki into the more sinister Billgoldy, I thought what if Omni Consumer Products decided to take Clarence's body parts and created him into a cyborg?  I would imagine the mayhem that would cause in the Robocop universe.  Too bad, the concept never happened in Robocop to Clarence.  I think he would have been a cool concept if Clarence Boddicker became another Billgoldy in some other version of Robocop.


So let's just think what if Clarence Boddicker's body parts were fitted into a Robocop-type body and you get an evil version of Robocop?  In Janperson, they refined the Robocop 2 concept when Cain's brain was transferred into the new Robocop model.  I thought that the producers of Janperson imagined what if Clarence Boddicker underwent a transformation, turning him into a cyborg criminal?   I guess that's what the producers had in mind when Tatewaki became the more sinister Billgoldy who voluntarily had himself converted into a cyborg.

I just thought Robocop could stand a chance against Billgoldy.  I mean, he did beat the mechanized Cain in the movie but, Billgoldy does have some advantages over Robocop.  For example, Billgoldy is more agile and powerful.  I think Billgoldy might take out the robotic Cain faster.  However I think Robocop can still beat Billgoldy.  I mean, Janperson did manage to take out Billgoldy.  Robocop may still stand a chance against Clarence Boddicker if he became Robocop's own version of Billgoldy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is Power Rangers Shooting Itself At The Foot Too Many Times?

What If Dr. Hinelar Had A Power Rangers Counterpart?

Was Megaman 6 Supposed To End The Classic Megaman Series?

Why I Don't Think Megaman Legends Is Part Of the Mainline Megaman Series!

Power Rangers Snobs: A Living Example Of American Superiority Mentality's Stupidity

Cable's Gameplay in Marvel vs. Capcom 2

What Could Have Happened Between Kazuya and Jun in Tekken 2?

Tekken's Legacy Characters

Mileena's Altered Face in Mortal Kombat X!

Mortal Kombat X: Somewhat Predictable, Somewhat Not Predictable!