So Andrew Gray Is Far Different From Troy Burrows


As much as Megaforce can be considered by some to be a really bad entry for Power Rangers (and I think so to) but there's one thing I thought was funny. Troy no matter how boring I think he is, I think he'd be a better friend than Daigo Kiryu that at least he is NOT a spotlight robber. While I couldn't make him a favorite, but I thought I might actually talk about the actor Andrew Gray is far from robotic in real life.

When I think of Andrew Gray outside Megaforce, I can't help but say, "WTF! What were the writers thinking?!" Looking at his videos where he's not Troy, he's a totally different character and that his non-robotic self could have been used. So the more I check out his other videos, the more I realize that he's really not Troy at all. I think I might actually have fun talking to him.

So really, Jonathan Tzachor, what were you thinking considering you have way more experience than I do with writing?!

Comments

  1. Now I wish I could gone to Power Morphicon to meet the real him, in person!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Is Power Rangers Shooting Itself At The Foot Too Many Times?

What If Dr. Hinelar Had A Power Rangers Counterpart?

Was Megaman 6 Supposed To End The Classic Megaman Series?

Why I Don't Think Megaman Legends Is Part Of the Mainline Megaman Series!

Power Rangers Snobs: A Living Example Of American Superiority Mentality's Stupidity

Cable's Gameplay in Marvel vs. Capcom 2

What Could Have Happened Between Kazuya and Jun in Tekken 2?

Tekken's Legacy Characters

Mileena's Altered Face in Mortal Kombat X!

Mortal Kombat X: Somewhat Predictable, Somewhat Not Predictable!