So The Problem Wasn't Christina Masterson?!

After seeing Christina Masterson's videos and get-ups outside of Megaforce, I'll admit the problem wasn't her but the set that put her into it. I mean, her make-up wasn't done properly, the people behind Megaforce's rather shoddy and cheap anniversary production was the real problem. If you take a look at Christina in Megaforce vs. her other media, there's a REALLY huge contrast between the time she was in Megaforce (badly done make-up and bad script) vs. other media where her natural beauty shines.

If done right, she could have become another Kimberly for Power Rangers. But bad writing, wardrobe and just everything ruined that potential. While I initially had a lot of ranting but I realized the real problem wasn't her but the script and crew. The more I look at her outside Megaforce, the more I realize she's not the problem but it's all about the writing and execution. I thought that the actress can really act (look at her videos OUTSIDE Megaforce) vs. to how the show actually made her look horrible. Pretty much, I really ended up changing my mind on the actress but it'll take some time before I could change my mind about the character.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is Power Rangers Shooting Itself At The Foot Too Many Times?

What If Dr. Hinelar Had A Power Rangers Counterpart?

Was Megaman 6 Supposed To End The Classic Megaman Series?

Why I Don't Think Megaman Legends Is Part Of the Mainline Megaman Series!

Power Rangers Snobs: A Living Example Of American Superiority Mentality's Stupidity

Cable's Gameplay in Marvel vs. Capcom 2

What Could Have Happened Between Kazuya and Jun in Tekken 2?

Tekken's Legacy Characters

Mileena's Altered Face in Mortal Kombat X!

Mortal Kombat X: Somewhat Predictable, Somewhat Not Predictable!