What I Think Of Casting Emma Watson As Belle

I thought about "What took it so long for Disney to have a Beauty and the Beast live action film?" I was pretty much irritated by how Disney went downhill with how Power Rangers ended up getting worse under their run (not that it hasn't gotten worse after Mr. Krabs got the rights back either), so I want to give some thoughts on Emma Watson as Belle. So maybe, she's not really that pretty for me but casting a British woman as the French woman Belle would probably make more sense. 

While I wouldn't call her the "most beautiful woman ever" (and that's always an exaggeration) but playing Belle might work. She's got the appearance and she's European. Belle is European and she's got brown hair. She's not exactly all that pretty but I think she'll do. I'm not a fan of her but I'd like to see the live version of the movie myself. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Power Rangers Seasons That I Refuse To Compare Too Much With Their Super Sentai Counterparts

Power Rangers Injustice: The Dear John Letter in Power Rangers Zeo!

What if Amy Jo Johnson Didn't Leave Power Rangers Until Later?

Angry Rant: Power Rangers Ain't About Tommy!

What I Believe Went Wrong With Saban's Masked Rider

What if Spike Met Mako in Shinkenger?

What Could Have Happened Between Kazuya and Jun in Tekken 2?

Tori Hanson in Power Rangers Ninja Storm

Heihachi Is Most Likely Namco's Favorite Tekken Boss

Cyclops and Emma Frost: Why It's VERY WRONG!!!!