Just a Pink Coincidence...


While watching Power Rangers Megaforce, it just slipped my mind on a coincidence such as this.  Emma Goodall in Power Rangers Megaforce/Super Megaforce also had a knack for photography.  While it was something to have a pink ranger with a camera, here was something interesting too.


Prior to that, Rin Takanashi after taking more roles after being Mako who was also a PINK RANGER, was cast as Eriko Watanase who was a columnist in Neo Ultra Q.  Just my thought though, I'm suddenly reminded of my first crush and her camera moments.

So really strange coincidence!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ninja Steel Ain't Sharp Enough To Make The Cut?

The Role Of Set In Conan The Adventurer

My Thoughts On Power Rangers' Really Bad Drop In Its Ratings

The Bizarre Father/Son Relationship Of Cyclops And Cable

Hiroshi Miyauchi Kicks Jason David Frank's Butt

Power Rangers Snobs: A Living Example Of American Superiority Mentality's Stupidity

Why I Think Kimberly Hart is the Most Overrated Henshin Hottie Ever

Is Power Rangers Shooting Itself At The Foot Too Many Times?

Will Judd Lynn's Downright Crash Be With Power Rangers Ninja Steel?

What I Believe Went Wrong With Saban's Masked Rider