Ciara Hanna as Gia Moran... My Current Thoughts!


For Power Rangers Megaforce, I would dare say that it's rushed, it tends to get bad or everything but it seems the show has one saving grace for me, it's Ciara Hanna.  So I had my thoughts on how she practically steals the show for me aside from her gorgeous appearance.  The fact is she can act her character out!  I think while Azim Rizk and John Mark Loudermilk can act, she can also act.  But she practically steals the show with her acting and character.  She stands out compared to Christina Masterson in both appearance and acting IMO.


I was thinking she also kind of brings life to the otherwise robotic Andrew Michael Gray.  My problems with Troy is that unlike his "clone" Justin Tomimori otherwise Shun Ogawa in Kamen Rider Fourze.

Just my two cents!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ninja Steel Ain't Sharp Enough To Make The Cut?

The Role Of Set In Conan The Adventurer

The Bizarre Father/Son Relationship Of Cyclops And Cable

My Thoughts On Power Rangers' Really Bad Drop In Its Ratings

Hiroshi Miyauchi Kicks Jason David Frank's Butt

Power Rangers Snobs: A Living Example Of American Superiority Mentality's Stupidity

Conan The Adventurer's Ram-Amon Is A Demoted Thoth-Amon

Why I Think Kimberly Hart is the Most Overrated Henshin Hottie Ever

Is Power Rangers Shooting Itself At The Foot Too Many Times?

Will Judd Lynn's Downright Crash Be With Power Rangers Ninja Steel?