How I Might Have Written Megaforce's Characterizations

I find Megaforce fine but nothing special but I thought I'll probably write these characters, this way:


Troy may follow Shun from Fourze.  I might make him a football player with an overly controlling father who also runs the school.  Things change when he becomes the red ranger.  His family problems may explain why he became "robotic".


Jake might be the Gentaro of the group, the one who wants to be friends with everyone which kinds of comes in between his ranger duties.  Heck, I might even drop the plot where he has a crush on Gia. Instead he is the "bad boy" of the group.


Noah well, I could still keep him as he is.


Gia may be the "campus queen" like Miu in Kamen Rider Fourze.  Troy dates her because his dad says he must only date a queen which Gia is.  However Troy realizes queen or no queen, he really likes her for who she is.


For Emma, I might avoid her as a Kimberly clone and instead, make her a Tomoko clone.  That is she has the "mysterious aura".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ninja Steel Ain't Sharp Enough To Make The Cut?

The Role Of Set In Conan The Adventurer

Hiroshi Miyauchi Kicks Jason David Frank's Butt

My Thoughts On Power Rangers' Really Bad Drop In Its Ratings

Conan The Adventurer's Ram-Amon Is A Demoted Thoth-Amon

The Bizarre Father/Son Relationship Of Cyclops And Cable

Power Rangers Snobs: A Living Example Of American Superiority Mentality's Stupidity

Why I Think Kimberly Hart is the Most Overrated Henshin Hottie Ever

Will Somebody Please Fan Sub Exceedraft?

What I Believe Went Wrong With Saban's Masked Rider