Marvel vs. Capcom 3!



After a decade of wait, finally Marvel vs. Capcom 3 is here. I have enjoyed playing the VS. Series with Capcom especially Marvel vs. Capcom 2 against my friends in the CPU and getting in a rough match. It's got the graphics, the moves, the violence and I hope Disney will withdraw from Marvel soon enough. I've even read it will involve Dormammu. Final boss? I kind of thought though that Sigma may make a good final boss but maybe Dormammu is better.



Here's a little interview of of the upcoming game. I'll just have to pay PS3 at my third degree nephew's (or second cousin once removed) house since it's not likely I'll buy a PS3 since I've become too hooked with creative writing. I definitely however don't feel very excited about computer games anymore though.

Comments