Why I Think Super Mario's Getting Boring

I have to admit that I once liked the Super Mario series but as time passed, the princess routine is getting redundant. I mean, can't they stop portraying the princess as someone who frequently gets caught by Bowser?! I kind of think that Super Mario Galaxy is just too redundant with the princess theme. Okay it had the cool concept of Bowser trying to take over the Universe but I wish he had a more devious thing than just kidnapping the princess. Need I say more?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Power Rangers Injustice: The Dear John Letter in Power Rangers Zeo!

What I Believe Went Wrong With Saban's Masked Rider

The Bizarre Father/Son Relationship Of Cyclops And Cable

Angry Rant: Power Rangers Ain't About Tommy!

Zero's Rather Interesting History in Megaman X

Wishful Thinking: Who I Wished as Poison Ivy in the Batman Film

What Could Have Happened Between Kazuya and Jun in Tekken 2?

What If Trakeena Were In Power Rangers In Space Instead Of Power Rangers Lost Galaxy?

What Was Practically Wrong with Golion?

I Wished Mortal Kombat (2011) Had The First Two Pits In That Same Game