Brad Pitt Shou'dve Been He-Man IMO


While rewatching that awful Masters of the Universe movie, I had my thoughts on who should have been He-Man.  I didn't feel like Dolph Lundgren looked like the character and Brad Pitt (after seeing him as Achilles) looked like HE-MAN in that film.  Brad Pitt would have made a good He-Man after seeing that Troy movie, I think that for the 80s movie, he would have sufficed to play the role of the hero instead of Dolph Lundgren who felt pretty wooden IMO.

So what's my issues?  Unlike Arnold Schwarzenegger's version of Conan, Dolph Lundgren was just too stiff.  Brad Pitt for me would have made a better He-Man for that stupid Masters of the Universe movie.


Meanwhile, while I did like Frank Langella's role as Skeletor, I thought the villain should have been acted by...


James Earl Jones for a better Skeletor.  Well maybe it's because Thulsa Doom in the comics was a Skeletor-based villain (and Skeletor is most likely inspired by Kull's archenemy Thulsa Doom).  I thought a deep booming voice for Skeletor would have been a cooler score.  I could imagine James Earl Jones playing both as an erroneous version of Thulsa Doom and a Thulsa Doom inspired character.

Comments