Goro's Appearance for Mortal Kombat X

Here's a look at Prince Goro of Mortal Kombat X... somehow I think he almost looks like the movie version of Goro.  Heck, even one of his intros feature him wearing a cape and removing it like the first Mortal Kombat movie.  What do I think of it?  It's badass awesome to see Goro in action.  

Is Goro's appearance that surprising for me as a DLC for me?  Not really considering that if you played Mortal Kombat 4, Goro was a sub-boss before you fought Shinnok.  Here he is a DLC character (available immediately IF you pre-order) and since I am a PS3 owner, I'll have to wait until June before I get the game.  I think Goro might be the game's sub-boss although I am wondering, how did he get all four arms back when Kotal Kahn cut them off?  How I wish the game will explain it.

On the other hand, characters NOT returning in Mortal Kombat X from Mortal Kombat 4 for the regular roster are Tanya (she will be DLC), Reiko, Kai, Jarek (never cared about him anyway) but boohoo that Fujin may not be playable, maybe except for DLC.  Meanwhile, I'm expecting Goro to be the game's sub-boss for now.

Comments