Kombat Pack 2 Characters: What's Your Reaction?


With my plans to buy a Playstation 4 and Mortal Kombat XL, I thought about Kombat Pack 2 which might be the last Kombat Pack considering that XL is the complete edition of the game. While Mortal Kombat X gets a lot of praise for its new innovative fighting system but it's also had its own criticisms too like why in the world do you hold down block as part of the run process?! So I do read encouraging reviews, gameplay looks tempting but I think the Kombat Pack characters are really, really all the more unnecessary.

The first Kombat Pack had Tanya, Jason Vorhees, Predator and Tremor. Well Tanya and Tremor were Mortal Kombat characters. The second Kombat Pack IMO is just ridiculous with the new characters. Instead of having Baraka, Sindel and Rain as part of it why are we getting Alien, Leatherface, Tri-Borg and Bo Rai Cho? I don't really even care too much about Bo Rai Cho either. It's not Mortal Kombat vs. Hollywood and back in Mortal Kombat: Komplete Edition I really even felt like, "What in the world is Freddy Kruger doing in this game and also Kratos?"

So really, why are players deprived of their chances of playing Baraka, Sindel and Rain? They were opponents in Story Mode so why even deprive the chance of having them in the regular mode? As much as I want the game, I have the feeling that the second Kombat Pack is really a weakness.

Comments