Batman the Animated Series' Poison Ivy

From all the times when I had crushes on fictional babes, Poison Ivy was whom I had an admiration of physical beauty. She was just simply the hottest animated babe in the 90s.

This was her in season one and so far, she has a lot of cleavage which makes her more tempting. She was introduced as Harley Dent's "fiance" but she was cheating on him and tried to kill him. She had developed a love-hate relationship with Batman. Sadly the authors focused the relationship on her.

The kiss between her and Batman was just epic. I mean, I felt like that despite their differences, the two have that chemistry. Flirting with the Batman is just epic for me. FTW. She's been the goddess of beauty in the first season. I always was wishing she and Batman would have more interaction and flirtation along the way.

Sadly when the second season came, she was being "murdered" several times like how comic book artists did. In fact, I felt like that she would have been a more interesting villain if she was a really gorgeous eco-terrorist compared to how "less human" she looks in most of her incarnations, which some even give her green skin. UGH!

Comments