Kimberly Hart of MMPR Should Have Appeared in "A Star Is Born" In Full Bikini!


In "A Star Is Born" I thought Kimberly was quite tasteful but would have been better if...


Kimberly really appeared in complete bikini and not just the top in that episode.  I thought that the scene wouldn't pass TV-Y7-FV standards which I think is stupid.  After all, some cartoon hotties appeared in a bikini so why not Kimberly?  This scene would have been much better. =P


I just got the stupid idea from Chisato's bikini scene in Megaranger episode 17.  Again, Japan and U.S. are pretty different aren't they?  Just me and my silly imagination.  Hehehehehe!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Power Rangers Seasons That I Refuse To Compare Too Much With Their Super Sentai Counterparts

Power Rangers Injustice: The Dear John Letter in Power Rangers Zeo!

What if Amy Jo Johnson Didn't Leave Power Rangers Until Later?

Angry Rant: Power Rangers Ain't About Tommy!

What if Spike Met Mako in Shinkenger?

What I Believe Went Wrong With Saban's Masked Rider

What Could Have Happened Between Kazuya and Jun in Tekken 2?

Heihachi Is Most Likely Namco's Favorite Tekken Boss

Tori Hanson in Power Rangers Ninja Storm

So Liu Kang and Kitana Finally Got Married?!