Got Things Jumbled Up So I Deleted The Previous Post Before This...

So I had things jumbled up into think that Michael Bay got involved especially when I failed to read this entry in context. So it's very easy to mess things up. So I apologize for having mistakenly affiliated Michael Bay with the movie. Why did I think Bay got involved? It's because the designs of the mecha looked like Bayformers... perhaps something that really drove me crazy big time. It did feel like Bay (to a certain extent) but I failed to consider it's not Bay's production.

Let's think about it: Tokusatsu writers tend to have similar styles. Later writers took on what Hirohisa Soda did and started modifying them to fit the atmosphere. Judd Lynn may have taken some shots with Soda and placed them into Power Rangers. Toshiki Inoue, Junki Takegami, Naruhisa Arakawa and Yasuko Kobayashi also copied a lot of Soda's writings and placed them in Super Sentai episodes they're in. Similarities don't mean the same writer was involved. That's one thing I have ignored all the while I've been having yet another series of angry emotional outbursts every now and then

Anyway, I'm sorry for the mish-mash of facts that happened in the now deleted post. 

Comments