To Watch Or Not To Watch: The Beauty And The Beast Live Remake For 2017!

I remembered watching the Beauty and the Beast movie by Disney several times as a child. I enjoyed the original and the remastered version. 1991 was the year the original came out and there was the remastered version which included the song "Human Again". After 26 years a new Beauty and the Beast movie is coming out. Knowing how Disney had changed a lot during the late 90s up to present I've had a love/hate relationship with Disney. I couldn't even stand how they handled Power Rangers and now Marvel and Star Wars. 

I'd like to give my early thoughts on Emma Watson playing Belle. Granted, I don't really think of her to be super pretty but sometimes you don't need a super pretty lady to play Belle. She's sort of pretty but not all that hot. I think a not so attractive Belle might be a good thing. In the past, I always thought of Belle only on the outside. No joke, I thought Belle in her cartoon form was extraordinarily attractive. Maybe casting her as Belle may or may not work like a charm. There's always some disagreement on who to cast and who not to cast. Sometimes, I think Belle can still work even if she's not the most beautiful woman in town. 

I gave a thought would I watch a movie that I watched when I was just a child in its live version now I'm an adult? Granted that I'm having a love/hate relationship with Disney it's still remains to be seen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who's Really More Evil Between Kazuya And Heihachi?

What Could Have Happened Between Kazuya and Jun in Tekken 2?

Angry Rant: Power Rangers Ain't About Tommy!

The Bizarre Father/Son Relationship Of Cyclops And Cable

The Two Kazama Ladies Of Tekken: Jun Kazama And Asuka Kazama!

Heihachi Is Most Likely Namco's Favorite Tekken Boss

What if Spike Met Mako in Shinkenger?

Power Rangers Injustice: The Dear John Letter in Power Rangers Zeo!

Gatchaman Fighter's Count Egobossler

Tekken's Legacy Characters