Mortal Kombat X: First Thoughts!

Here's the announcement for Mortal Kombat X which is just fitting to have "X" which is NOT pronounced as 10 but X.  X is the missing number in Math which can mean anything.  From what I have read, you might play as different versions of several characters so I hope Liu Kang still appears, but I'd love to play as evil Liu Kang or Zombie Liu Kang complete with new moves.  Now I was thinking how will this game be?  Good thing a PS3 version will still come which of course, I'll be able to get it.  But I do have my concerns about finding a girlfriend and getting married but still...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ninja Steel Ain't Sharp Enough To Make The Cut?

The Role Of Set In Conan The Adventurer

My Thoughts On Power Rangers' Really Bad Drop In Its Ratings

The Bizarre Father/Son Relationship Of Cyclops And Cable

Hiroshi Miyauchi Kicks Jason David Frank's Butt

Power Rangers Snobs: A Living Example Of American Superiority Mentality's Stupidity

Why I Think Kimberly Hart is the Most Overrated Henshin Hottie Ever

Is Power Rangers Shooting Itself At The Foot Too Many Times?

Will Judd Lynn's Downright Crash Be With Power Rangers Ninja Steel?

What I Believe Went Wrong With Saban's Masked Rider