I'm Now Watching Skyrider


It's no secret that I don't like or usually I don't care about most of the Showa era Kamen Riders for many reasons. I always have it in my mind that Showa era Kamen Rider is lesser in quality than Showa era Super Sentai. So now I'm watching Skyrider and I've been into at least 14 episodes as of present. I'm watching it at what I'd call at a slow pace?

It's said that it's called "Skyrider" by the fans because it was only called "Kamen Rider" -- perhaps to avoid confusion with the very early 70s the first Kamen Rider. The enemy is the newly reorganized Shocker known as "Neo Shocker" and the series was released four years after Kamen Rider Stronger ended in 1975.

I admit I do love the action scenes but I always felt like that watching through old school Kamen Rider tends to bore me more often than not. I also wonder if Toei could try to make a new school Kamen Rider whose powers will include temporary flight after the Heisei era?

Comments