Cassie Cage's More Improved Image For MK11

I remembered how I initially disliked Cassie Cage's rather Miley Cyrus-esque appearance in Mortal Kombat X. But now, we've got a more developed Cassie who looks like a younger Brigitte Wilson. This is a more refined look for Cassie herself than what MKX did with her with the rather boyish look. But this one is pretty much more refined than what MKX had to offer.

After all, remember the conversation she has with Liu Kang in every match? Liu Kang does say, "You've got your mother's face!" She did have Sonya's facial features though the look was pretty much unrefined. I guess this new look signifies a more mature Cassie -- a Cassie that matured after defeating Mortal Kombat's version of Loki (Shinnok) into submission the same way her father did 25 years ago.

Meanwhile, I kinda want to explore this part. If Kung Jin is indeed gay and a woman in his past life (sorry but I don't like LGBT stories since I'm straight) but I kinda like the idea of Cassie's rather masculine personality (due to her being raised by her father after her parents separated) getting into Kung Jin's lack of masculinity. Hmmm I do feel I'm actually a Jin x Cassie shipper myself!

Comments