Why I Think MK11's Stage Brutalities Aren't As Good As MKX's Stage Brutalities


I may have enjoyed Mortal Kombat 11 more than Tekken 7 but I still have some issues on its own. The game sure has its share of interesting online content though it can be too much of a grind. Now, I'd like to comment on the rather uninspired brutalities. If anything, I can say that Mortal Kombat X had more inspired stage brutalities.

Back when I was playing MKX - I would say that there were pretty good ones. Remember how you can do a stage brutality uppercut at the kove, how Blanche the old lady can do a hilarious kill, how you could use Shao Kahn's hammer to smash your opponent, how the Lin Kuei torch can burn the opponent's top, impaled with the piece of wood at the dead woods, or bash the opponent's head for a kill in the jungle stage? Unfortunately, the same can't be said about MK11 with the new batch.

First, we got the rather uninspired skull brutality in the desert. New ones were added such as the car bash brutality in the desert, the amulet brutality in the bone temple, chainsaw brutality at the Black Dragon fight den, the rather difficult shaolin trap lion flame brutality, and the starfish brutality. For me - these aren't as brutal and inspired as what MKX could give to us.

Just my opinion, okay?

Comments