The MMPR More Popular than Zyuranger in Japan Rumor... BALONEY!


Okay some stupid idiots have said on Rangerboard, "Hey do you know that MMPR is more powerful than Zyuranger in Japan?"  Seriously, some great Tokusatsu experts like Fantasy Leader can easily disprove that silly rumor.  To be honest, there are really some Power Rangers fans who can't accept the reality that Super Sentai is the original, Power Rangers is the adaptation and that both sides fight on the side of justice.  And also, I find most of MMPR's episodes to be really not so well-written, sugar-coated type of work and not to mention quality began to deteriorate.  Sadly, I wanted MMPR to just end with a real final battle, not go to seemingly endless cyles. :(


I just thought it over that even if Kimberly is hotter than Mei (and only extreme favoritism would change sides :P) but I find Mei pretty much more of the personality of the girl I'd like to date.  Yeah seriously I admit while I find Kimberly attractive but it's all face value.  Mei just really catches me with her personality.

Comments