Power Rangers Awards Part 1: Power Rangers Heroines

I've done some Super Sentai awarding, I would also give some for Power Rangers too.  Let's keep going...


Most badass female goes to Trini Kwan.  Basically Trini is what I'd call you take Mika, bring her to America and let her stay an entire season and write her off in the next.  I would just say there hasn't been any more badass females after Trini left.  Sadly Thuy Trang had to leave us so soon but at least Mason didn't kill her actress with the Bio Killer Gun since the former is a real character and the latter is fiction.


Miss Eye Candy goes to Kimberly Hart.  She is after all that gorgeous and sexy.  Hee hee.  So gorgeous Skull and Lord Zedd (once) had a crush on her.  Lord Zedd even noted her beauty before he decided to destroy her as an obstacle to his plans and finding his true love in Rita.  I should say I just love her voice.  Her eye candy status in my mega crossover is pretty much she actually has entered into Radiguet's desired list of girls aside from Mako, Nanami, Ranru, Saki, Tori and Sakura.


Miss Best Blue Ranger goes to Tori Hanson.  I think I'm being biased but I just thought that while she's not really all that great but I consider her better than the Blue Mystic Ranger imo.  While being kinda pretty, she is still kickass at the level of Nanami imo.

Photobucket
Miss Best Pink goes to Jen.  Well I'm kinda being silly in here in giving her the awards but she and Yuri though different in some way, they really deserve their spots for good leadership.

Comments