Why I Think I'll Give PR Megaforce a Chance

I could say for Power Rangers, there were times I chose to be neutral but there were times I watched them for enjoyment though I'm more of a Super Sentai fan.  Now I just had my thoughts on why I'm giving Power Rangers Megaforce a chance...


Compared to Power Rangers Samurai which attempts to poorly copy and paste everything and add useless MMPR nostalgia (that is Bulk and Spike who are just there for being there, no plot contribution whatsoever) it looks like they will get the MMPR nostalgia value done right with the teenagers stuff but hopefully it'll get better.  Want to know how to do teenager stuff well?  Simple- they need to watch some Turboranger and Megaranger to see how it can be done better.  Not like as if Toei's forbidding them to do so!  Hopefully this won't bore me like Goseiger (which I also gave a chance thanks to Eri's cuteness).


The other would be the girls.  I would say it's pretty rare tehse days for Power Rangers to have a hot chick with the exception of Kimberly, Jen (but Yuri ftw), Tori (but still Nanami ftw) and Kira (but I prefer the lesser attractive Ranru!) and now for these two.  In my opinion, Ciara Hanna and Christina Masterson are hotter than their counterparts Mihiko Niwa and Rika Sato.  Rika Sato's cute but sometimes I just want to bonk her at the head or something... but let's see how this goes because beauty is but the icing, it's what they bring to the table that matters like Mei for me is better than Kimberly even if the latter is hotter for me. =P

Comments