Saban and Lionsgate Film to Make MMPR Movie?


I was thinking really Saban is trying to regain the glory of MMPR but for one thing, he should try new stuff!  I know it was a Magnum Opus for some time but don't you think it's time to MOVE ON?  I was thinking a retooling movie?  Sounds like Toei's making of Kamen Rider the First and Kamen Rider the Next movies (which are Inoue's disasterpieces).  So I was thinking hopefully Judd Lynn will be the writer of this film so it will be better.  This might actually rekindle my memories but I was thinking, maybe get Nickelodeon casts to be here or not?  For one, I wish whoever will play Kimberly will be smoking hot.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ninja Steel Ain't Sharp Enough To Make The Cut?

The Role Of Set In Conan The Adventurer

The Bizarre Father/Son Relationship Of Cyclops And Cable

My Thoughts On Power Rangers' Really Bad Drop In Its Ratings

Hiroshi Miyauchi Kicks Jason David Frank's Butt

Power Rangers Snobs: A Living Example Of American Superiority Mentality's Stupidity

Conan The Adventurer's Ram-Amon Is A Demoted Thoth-Amon

Why I Think Kimberly Hart is the Most Overrated Henshin Hottie Ever

Is Power Rangers Shooting Itself At The Foot Too Many Times?

Will Judd Lynn's Downright Crash Be With Power Rangers Ninja Steel?