Wishful Thinking: Tekken 7's Scenario Campaign


While playing Tekken 6 and Mortal Kombat: Komplete Edition at the same time, I thought about a few things about both games. While I still am whining about Mortal Kombat's lack of full 3D rendered endings like they did in Mortal Kombat 4/Gold but praised it for the Story Mode, I really can't help but think how I wasn't so fond of the Scenario Campaign's method. I even thought Mortal Kombat Armageddon's Konquest Mode was better even for a very last generation game. I hope Namco while it's developing Tekken 7 for the new generation systems will take note of this.

What do you think I propose for Scenario Campaign? I really propose that one, get rid of that stupid Arena Mode in the quest to unlock  individual endings. Two, learn a thing or two from Mortal Kombat Armageddon's Konquest Mode. Let there be a limited free roaming combat mode against baddies then when it's time to fight a boss, let it shift to a one vs. one head to head standard match. While I thought Scenario Campaign was fun in some way but I wish the boss fights were similar to that of Mortal Kombat Armageddon's Konquest Mode.

Alternatively, I think Tekken 7 could try to improvise Mortal Kombat's Story Mode where you get to play different Tekken characters. It might be a chapter by chapter game and hopefully it'll beat the rather lacking Story Mode of Mortal Kombat X. Ed Boon's a fan of Tekken so I hope he'll end up influencing Tekken in some way. =P

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Angry Rant: Power Rangers Ain't About Tommy!

Wishful Thinking: Gia Moran's Character Execution in Power Rangers Megaforce!

Is Mr. Sinister Really Weak to Cyclops' Optic Blasts?!

The Power Rangers Snob Rumor Mill?

Who's Really More Evil Between Kazuya And Heihachi?

What Could Have Happened Between Kazuya and Jun in Tekken 2?

Troy as He-Man? Just a Joke!

Some People Do Prefer The Power Rangers Counterparts Better

Is Sarah/Ninja Steel Pink The New Kimberly?

Mortal Kombat X: Somewhat Predictable, Somewhat Not Predictable!