I Just Began Watching Juspion!


After the premier of Kyuranger (which I believe is a HUUUUGE leap for Super Sentai) I thought I'd try watching Juspion. The whole series is now completely subbed by Megabeast Empire subs. The story involves Juspion an alien who ends up landing into Planet Earth also known as the "home of the Mega Beasts". He travels a few worlds before reaching Earth.

Hikaru Kurosaki who guest starred in Bioman episodes 35-36 is the main actor. What's so sad is that his late wife Yuko Asuka died so soon. He showed a lot of great martial arts moves in Bioman so there was really no reason not to put him into the role of the superhero. So far, it's a very unusual Metal Hero series since he's using a giant robot to finish off giant monsters. Is it another attempt to do the Japanese Spiderman more tribute?

So far, I'm enjoying the show while waiting for weekly Kyuranger releases.

Comments

  1. Juspion is probably my favourite toku. It's filled with unexpected twists and turns.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment