Remembering Kimberly Hart in MMPR

Okay I have to admit I like Sentai better now but I just can't forget about the time I had that rather unusual admiration of Kimberly Hart (while my crushes back then weren't pretty). She was really that gorgeous and a likable character (despite starting off as a ditz but she's a real nice person). In fact, her beauty was such a headturner so it's understandable why I would stick through MMPR until she left the set by season three.

It was always something to see her gorgeous figure in the show, I stuck through it like glue and wished someday I could get somebody that looks like her. Later on, I pretended to be Tommy for some time. Eventually I was distressed upon the third season when she left the show (I didn't mind much about Jason, Zack and Trini leaving and being replaced with not-so-cool replacements) and was replaced by Katherine Hillard. I was hoping for her to return in Zeo but sigh... the writers made her drop Tommy for another guy which was BAD script writing and it jumped the shark.

Her character made a guest appearance in Turbo and it seems she's into a relationship with Jason (an idea that some fans shipped) but it's been made unclear though.