Super Mario

I remembered those Super Nintendo days and honestly speaking, Mario was a popular game that many people had a fuzz about or I have to mention that my mother had to belt me for spending too much time with Super Mario back then. Ever since then, the game had a good-bad memory. Today, I seem not to think about the franchise anymore.

There were at least four Super Mario games I had completed. They were Super Mario 1, 2, 3 and World. Super Mario 2 was the hardest game of all while it featured the ability to use Toad and Princess Peach. Super Mario 3 goes back to the old routine of saving the princess while our heroes dress up in new power-ups. Super Mario World was a fun game with all the secrets but the saving the princess routine is getting old. Yoshi was a fun character but sigh, some fans just didn't take him too well.

However later on, I ended up getting our first Playstation and so I never played Super Mario 64. On the other hand, a cousin of mine owned a Gamecube but discovering how Mario got lately with just "save the princess" plot, sigh I'm glad I'm not much of a Nintendo fan anymore although I'd still bother to rewatch the cartoon series I grew up with. Again, the cartoon series was another reason why my mother had to spank me. XP

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ninja Steel Ain't Sharp Enough To Make The Cut?

Power Rangers Snobs: A Living Example Of American Superiority Mentality's Stupidity

Do I Still Have The Nostalgia Factor Going On With Mortal Kombat After 25 Years?

Kamen Rider Amazon: The Rider That's Ripping Apart Rubber Monsters That Bleed Paint!

The Space Sheriff Trilogy: Gavan, Sharivan and Shaider

Disney's Phoebus Was Too Different

Gohan And Yamcha Shares Some Hairstyle Similarities

What I Believe Went Wrong With Saban's Masked Rider

The Showa Era Kamen Riders

Is Mr. Sinister Really Weak to Cyclops' Optic Blasts?!