Anakin's Father in Star Wars... Could It Be?
When watching Revenge of the Sith, I thought of it what Palpatine told Anakin Skywalker, the power of Darth Plagueis the Wise. It was the power to influence the midi-chlorians to produce life. So maybe it's a myth. So let's think about it- Palpatine/Darth Sidious was under the apprenticeship of Darth Plagueis, who had learned everything. So thinking about it, so did Palpatine really succeed in influencing the midi-chlorians once and only once- to create Anakin Skywalker? So what if Palpatine happens to have sired another bastard son through Shmi Skywalker after he sired Triclops in his earlier years. Possible! Or maybe he lied about the midi-chlorians and produced Anakin Skywalker the natural way. Either way, he's an uncaring father who only produced illegitimate children for his own selfish ends.
Here are somethings I've considered:
- Palpatine, Anakin Skywalker, Luke Skywalker and Ben Skywalker are all fair skinned, dark blond haired, blue eyed, dimpled Force users. Then again, so was Obi Wan but these people share the same Force and darker hair than Obi Wan Kenobi does. One thing should be noted is that Palpatine and Anakin Skywalker both have curly, wavy hair by Episode 3 and later so do some Skywalker descendants.
- Both Palpatine and Anakin Skywalker got eye color change from a blue iris to a yellow iris. The same happened to Jacen Solo too. While may darksiders change their eye color to something (and Darth Maul's eyes were most likely yellow to start with), theirs seem to be a genetic issue.
- Padme Amidala is Palpatine's nuisance. She became more of a nuisance to him when she had her secret relationship with Anakin Skywalker. So obviously, Padme Amidala being an in-law is just too much for him.
- In Return of the Jedi, only Luke Skywalker and Darth Vader could defeat Palpatine. One thing should be noteworthy, the spirit self of Anakin Skywalker prior to the re-edit was a middle aged man with a receding hairline like Palpatine's. Palpatine does have the confidence that it'd be that easy to turn Luke Skywalker over to the Dark Side.
- Princess Leia Organa is called the Heir of the Empire. Later on, she becomes the Supreme Chancellor for some time after Dark Empire. She could not inherit such power from her mother Padme Amidala. It may be the reason why Trioculus wanted to marry her so he can inherit the empire through her.
- Triclops' son Ken mirrors Luke Skywalker in description suggesting that they are cousins.
- In Dark Empire, he looked like a younger Anakin Skywalker. Also, in that saga in the comics, in his prime inside that clone body, however he was only defeated by Luke Skywalker and Leia Organa Solo when he was at his most healthy. Also Leia Organa Solo was nearly corrupted by him that easily.
- In Empire's End, Palpatine sought to use his final spirit transfer to the body of Anakin Solo. He was advised by the spirits of dead Sith to take over the body of Leia's third child Anakin Solo as the most suitable body. Now why would he want to take over the body of a baby, a grandson of a traitor (Darth Vader)? Again, he wouldn't want to do so if Anakin Solo is not a great-grandson.
- Plus, one has to consider the marriage of Luke Skywalker to Mara Jade. It seems Palpatine was the matchmaker of the marriage after all. Why? Theoretically, if Luke Skywalker falls into the dark side and produces a child by Mara Jade, the child would possibly be the most powerful darksider. However too bad for him, the child was conceived to become a great lightsider instead.
- It seems the dark side runs in the family. If we count Palpatine in as part of the family tree, you get four Sith lords in total all ready to kill each other to succeed rather than wait for the death of the predecessor. Palpatine, Anakin Skywalker, Luke Skywalker and Jacen Solo. Jacen Solo repeated the mistakes of Anakin Skywalker. Luke Skywalker became an apprentice to Palpatine during Dark Empire. Anakin Skywalker fell to the dark side to Palpatine during the conclusion of the Clone Wars.
- Also it should be noted that Jacen Solo tried to seduce Ben Skywalker into the dark side of the Force. If he were successful, Ben Skywalker may become the next Galactic Emperor.