A List of Old Shames... Too Plenty to Mention!

As a fantasy critic, I got to admit I got a list of old shames and too plenty to mention so maybe I'll just list some of them down by a specific category.  Here they are in no particular order are some I can mention:

Beetleborgs (both seasons)- It's plain garbage. Even the less successful B-Fighter Kabuto scores!

Conan the Adventurer (can't be too sure of this!)- This is where I think Robert E. Howard if he were alive again would really shoot himself AGAIN.  Okay it was enjoyable as a child but seriously, just teleporting away the snakemen?  Are Set's minions too easy to defeat?  And I got to also put it I cried missing certain episodes, I got addicted to this series but it's really something when you're reading the comics.  I have to say Set's defeat was pretty lame because of I mean, just banish him?  Bash some weapons together and he's gone?  In reality, Conan even with his friends would be no match to Set the great serpent at all!

Hanna-Barbera Cartoons- Seriously most of them are just old shames!  I can't spell them all out because watching them broke off plenty of my logic nerves causing me to behave like Galvatron!  Yogi Bear, Top Cat, Flintstones, Snagglepuss... they're a bunch of old shames!  I became insane sitting down and watching Cartoon Network for the whole day my mom had every right to spank me!

Mashed Rider- Saban's adaptation of Black RX was TRASH!!!!  It's such a shame I used to watch that show even after I saw Black RX on a Chinese channel!

Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers- I have to admit that though the first two seasons were good, season three was a sour note to its viewers.  Yeah I was being superficial especially with my crush on Kimberly back then.  Okay I'm just neutral now but I might turn into a hater again!

Spongebob- Used to enjoy it but he's getting too annoying!!!

VR Troopers- Better watch Metalder, Shaider and Spielban than this!

Zeo Rangers- This entered into my list after reading summaries of Ohranger!

Comments