Zaido's Just Plain Awful

I have to admit that Zaido has to be really an awful, awful Tokusatsu adaptation.  In fact, I just feel like it was a huge knockoff on the three Space Sheriffs that had entertained the children of the 80s-90s with that huge really, awful adaptation which is worse than when Super Sentai got adapted as Power Rangers.  So why do I say Zaido is awful?  While trying to be a Metal Hero adaptation, all it does is drag the plot, destroy the real monster-of-the-week theme and trying to link the Space Sheriffs into that story was just not effective.  In fact, it was so awful it got cancelled overseas.  While some Pinoys dare say, "We should be proud of it because it's Pinoy!" but one thing is for sure, it's AWFUL PINOY not QUALITY PINOY just like Rhodissa Montemayor on Operation OVERDORK wasn't a good thing.  So all I can say is that, I hope that a mistake like Zaido doesn't get conceived again while avoiding horribifucus bad hate fics.  And to be honest, I'd rather watch Operation Overdork over that Zaido trash if left without a choice between the two.

Comments