My Overall Thoughts on Power Rangers Samurai

Well as much as I won't write a hate fic against Power Rangers Samurai because horrible hate fics are a huge waste of time and I acknowledge Toei giving Saban the license to adapt Power Rangers, however I'd like to share HOW MUCH I dislike Power Rangers Samurai but relax, I won't write any hate fic against them but I'd just like to express my dislike.


First, I would talk about how lazy Jonathan Tzachor's writing is.  I can have no problem if the red ranger is not Asian, that's not an issue worth fuzzing about and it can be tossed aside. But the writing style is too lazy. It seems all the time he just copies/pastes the samurai story into a cast of non-Japanese rather than create a story that fits well with them.  Plus, I think they are far more wooden no offense!  Plus that Mega Mode is Mega Muck gimmick just to sell more toys.  Stories are so bad, heck it's not worth writing about them!  In short, the more I watch this show the more it numbs my brain that the best way to deal with it is to watch Samurai Sentai Shinkenger.  But I'd credit the cast despite their sub-par acting, none of them annoys me either so I'm fine with seeing them.


Useless characters- Nothing exciting about Bulk returning and Spike being featured.  For one, they are so useless I just thought why they are even there in the first place?!!!!  Stupid.  I don't find them annoying like Cassidy and Devin but still, their presence is so unnecessary. Spike's crush on the Pink Ranger in suit?  Just that stupid and these two are completely useless.  In fact, Bulk said, "Hey Spike, let's move your training to Japan!"


"Hey Chiaki what do you think of Power Rangers Samurai?" asked a reporter.  He replied, "I'd rather watch Spongebob Squarepants!"  Then the Power Rangers Samurai then all choose to reject their own show to watch Spongebob with the Shinkengers.

I've given my thoughts on Power Rangers Samurai.  I guess it's as bad as Operation Overdork, I'd call this season Power Rangers Suckarai. =(