Some Complaints I Have on Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition
Okay this is a great game but I thought here are my following complaints:
1.) Why do I have to pay for the pass to play online?! Other than that, I am pretty fine playing offline.
2.) Here's what I thought about the Fatalities:
- I wanted to have Kano's skeleton pull returned in full 3D.
- I wanted to have Sonya Blade do a really bloodier version of a kiss fatality.
- I wanted to have Kabal's head inflate fatality.
- Heck why remove the head first then mutilate the body? I find that part crazy. I sort of wanted fataliteis that prolonged the agony of the victims.
- I wanted to have Shang Tsung's fatality to steal souls!!!
Gameplay is fine but I do want to complain about the following:
- Goro, Kintaro and Shao Kahn aren't playable outside hack. I would have been happy if they were then tone them down like they were in Armageddon in terms of damage rating.
- Shang Tsung in the Ladder can morph- it gets MIGHTY annoying to fight him with his morphing plus I wish I could have fought him at "The Pit" (Night) so I can do the MK movie fatality at him.
- I wanted Friendships instead of Babalities.
- For the stages I wanted to have the Bell Tower (with the fatality), Pit II, Pit III, Kombat Tomb, the Portal and other classic stages missing. Also, I thought I wanted an Armory stage fatality.
- I wish the Living Forest used the scarier MKII tree design.
Then again, there's no perfect game. =P