Some Things That Affect My Liking of Power Rangers

Sad to say but while I do like some seasons of Power Rangers but here are some factors that can irritate me...


Useless characters.  Okay I would admit I enjoyed Bulk and Skull as a child and I seem not to find Spike horrid BUT I would argue that these characters do nothing at all to contribute plot.  Heh, to be honest Felix Ryan was completely wasted.  I guess these two may have moved to Japan to get real lessons provided Spike's perverted tendencies don't show up.


Really annoying cast.  There are some seasons that really got on my nerves like for example Katrina Devine.  Yup her.  I really am the type to get annoyed easily because for one I'll confess I end up wanting to kill a lot of people that get on my nerves.  I might also add Power Rangers suffered during Disney's season during Operation Overdrive and Jungle Fury.  SPD well maybe it's just Syd's character and not the actress herself that got on my nerves.


On the shallow side, it's all about girls.  Only a few girls in Power Rangers ever catch my attention on their beauty.  As a child, Kimberly caught my attention and lately Gia.  Power Rangers had a few pretty girls but only a few I have a soft spot on like Sally Martin but sigh, Super Sentai girls are usually hotter. =P

Comments