Mortal Kombat's X's New Characters... My Impressions!

Mortal Kombat X takes place 25 years later so we do have a new cast of younger characters:


The new Mortal Kombat cast features the following characters from left to right namely Kung Jin (a possible nephew of Kung Lao since the latter is celibate), Cassie Cage (the daughter of Johnny and Sonya), Jacqueline Briggs (Jax's daughter, possibly he sired her before he died) and Takeshi Takeda (a Liu Kang lookalike, who is the son of Kenshin but never knew he existed until later).  So far, these characters are the new generation.  From these characters, my favorite as of current might be Takeshi Takeda (who is actually a ninja, perhaps he is like Jago in Killer Instinct)... he looks like a real new generation Liu Kang, a title that Shujinko DID NOT deserve.  Takeda so far has been the most impressive on me.


 Kotal Kahn at the center (NOT related to the late Outworld emperor, Shao Kahn) looks like Ogre from Tekken.  Meanwhile we have D'Vorah (left) who looks like some horror movie monster.  On the other hand, Erron Black (right) looks like some cowboy villain... but can somebody tell me where D'Vorra and Erron Black got their designs from?  I do feel like Erron Black was based on one of Wolverine's forgotten sons Gunhawk.  My favorite in this list is Kotal Kahn.


Ferra and Torr is two characters played as one.  I did remember Marvel vs. Capcom 2 where Tron Bonne had her Servbots with her as she fought.  Megaman fought alongside Rush.  In this one, Ferra is the tiny woman riding on the back, Torr is the big brute which I think is a pretty unusual fighter with Torr as the main fighter.  I can't wait to see how this duo will fare in the game.

Comments