My Feelings For Liu Kang Confirmed for Mortal Kombat X!


After months of worry, I dunno why I just can't let go of Liu Kang to the point I hated Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance for that. I would admit that I did love Mortal Kombat Deception even if the story was stupid (Shujinko is TOO OLD)... meanwhile I am starting to think of the possibilities of Liu Kang's gameplay and variations aside from regular Liu Kang.

One variation I think Liu Kang might have is "Evil Liu Kang" variation, which might be similar to Evil Ryu in Street Fighter. If we will have regular Liu Kang, Evil Liu Kang may possess more damaging moves and crazier combos than the regular Liu Kang ever will. My guess for this variation is that this version of Liu Kang may be able to warp back and forth like Evil Ryu and Akuma in Street Fighter. I'd like to see this version of Liu Kang also have a SHORYUKEN type move exclusively for this variation.

Another variation that I am guessing for Liu Kang right now is... he will be Zombie Liu Kang. This variation will be able to use the chains from Mortal Kombat Deception as weapons, like the Zombie Liu Kang did in the introduction of Mortal Kombat Armageddon. I could just imagine the mayhem that it might cause with a zombified, enraged Liu Kang.

So what's my view of the character? Liu Kang must now battle his inner demons after he was accidentally killed by Raiden. He returns vengeful, crazed but he must fight his inner demons like he did in his past life in Mortal Kombat Deception. Now vengeful crazed, I could imagine what this version of Liu Kang would be like... bitter and hateful against everyone. I would want to see him become like his Mortal Kombat Legacy version but only more disturbed sort of like Ryu trying to fight the dark side within.

Comments