No Stage Fatalities For Mortal Kombat X?


So I started to hear that Mortal Kombat X will have no stage fatalities.  If that's true then I started to think of the possible reasons.  I guess Ed Boon may have wanted them but... remember the game itself will have plenty of features.  I mean, you already have Living Towers, Endless Mode, Brutalities (which are combo enders to kill an opponent), Character Variations, it can be understood to why there won't be Stage Fatalities in Mortal Kombat X so I guess they couldn't be programmed anymore right?  It had me thinking that while I think this game will be better than Killer Instinct Season Two, but I cannot deny that I'm quite disappointed that Stage Fatalities won't be included.

However, let us just think of Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance (I personally HATE that game), it did not have the stage fatalities yet it did pretty well to spawn its much better sequel Mortal Kombat Deception.  I thought of it that Mortal Kombat X's exclusion of stage fatalities is not a good reason to get hold of the game.  I mean, we already have had loads of stage fatalities last Mortal Kombat (2011) so I guess there's a good reason why they aren't getting in right?

Comments