So This is Mortal Kombat X's Final Roster Minus DLC?


Mortal Kombat X features the old generation and the new generation, so here's the complete cast of characters.  One sees from left to right at the top are Kung Lao, Jax, Sonya, Kenshi, Kitana, Scorpion, Sub-Zero, Mileena, Takeshi Takeda (who looks like Liu Kang), Jacqueline Briggs, Kung Jin and below are Shinnok, Kano, Johnny Cage, Erron Black, Liu Kang, Ermac, Kotal Kahn, Reptile, Ferra/Torr, D'Vorah, Raiden Quan Chi and Goro assuming this was the pre-order edition. So what's my view of how this game will be?

So here's a bit of a contrast between the old and new generations.  I feel it this way.
  • Liu Kang is a last-generation hero of sorts, Takeshi Takeda though the son of Kenshin is like a new-generation Liu Kang. So you have two Ryu-type characters except Liu Kang is Chinese.
  • Kung Lao and Kung Jin, are both White Lotus members.  Though Kung Jin feels like Nightwolf's replacement.
  • Johnny Cage and Sonya Blade have the first child born from two Mortal Kombat playable characters namely Cassie Cage.  Cassie takes both traits from her parents. Why her parents divorced is still not known.
  • Jax and his daughter Jacqueline may show some potential as father and daughter.

Also, I thought it too bad I didn't get to pre-order (I prefer to save my cash, hahahahaha) so I might as well try to get Goro some other way or wait for Komplete Edition.  I just had my thoughts that maybe Shinnok is either unlockable by regular means or... he would be DLC. Meanwhile, I'm thinking of Mortal Kombat 4 again that maybe Shinnok is the final boss and Goro is the sub-boss. Again, I wonder if Goro will be toned down (hopefully) because he was ridiculously powerful in Mortal Kombat (2011) but not as he was in the very first Mortal Kombat game.

As of late, I wonder what alternate costumes we will get.  I hope we get younger versions of the older characters as well as their demonic versions. Meanwhile, the DLC has Predator, Tanya, Tremor, and Jason the Murderer. I would like to see how this game will go and from the looks of it, it looks like it will be very cool indeed! 3:)

Comments